About Retail Express:
Retail Express was developed by our CEO, Aaron Blackman, to solve the limitations he was facing with software as a growing Australian retailer. Working in consultation with hundreds of other retailers, he pioneered the world’s first cloud retail platform. To date, Retail Express has helped drive over $20bn in Australian retail sales and our industry expertise remains second-to-none. Retail Express are committed to providing financial support for graduates who are interested in starting their career in the digital, SaaS and or start up world.
In no more than 1000 words, please explain what you think will be the biggest advancement / competitive advantage for online retailers in the next 3 - 5 years?
A selection panel will review all scholarship applications and assess them against the selection criteria. After considering all applications, the panel will select the application deemed to be the most visionary. The winning applicant will be announced on our website and notified of the outcome via email. Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Wednesday, 27 February 2019.
- The Retail Express scholarship is offered to students pursuing a full-time course in Marketing, Business or Technologies.
- Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrolment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records before the award is disbursed.
- Retail Express reserves the right to reject incomplete applications or plagiarised applications.
- Retail Express reserves the right to reject all applications not made in the English language.
- Retail Express reserves the right to publish the entries received on any platform.
- The scholarship award is decided solely by the panel of Retail Express's scholarship committee.
- Retail Express reserves the right to object or withdraw the scholarship upon discovering any breach in terms and conditions.